Are you looking for an affordable SMSF accounting solution?
If you’re looking for an SMSF accounting team to set up or manage your self managed super fund at an affordable cost who cares about your finances, then look no further. Our team of experienced, accredited SMSF accountants are based in Adelaide. We pride ourselves on getting the work done right the first time, every time.
Our SMSF Accounting Services Include:
You won’t miss out on any services when you’re working with us directly. We offer all the same SMSF services to our direct clients as we do to our accounting clients.
- We’ll regularly reconciliation of bank accounts and investments in your Class Super software
- We prepare your annual Financial Statements
- Maintenance of your investment records for capital gains
- Prepare and lodge your BAS, IAS, PAYG and TBAR reports to the ATO
- We’ll maintain your pension accounts
- We’ll prepare all minutes, declarations and regulatory documents
- Prepare your tax return for audit and organise the external audit
We are also equipped to handle any complex issues that you may have and will be able to give you advice on how best to handle!
SMSF Accounting Services At Wholesale Prices
And now for some of the best news – you can get all this at a wholesale price.
We can offer you this wholesale rate because we specialise in automation systems. Our built-in automations deliver top quality competitive prices by reducing our time spent on the bulk work. That way we can focus on the details of what you want to get out of your self managed super funds and get you the very best returns.
The regular costs to maintain a basic SMSF under $3million include:
- $300+GST – Audit Fee (External Auditor)
- $250+GST – Class Super Fee
- $750+GST – Annual accounting, tax lodgement and administration fees
- $1,300+GST Total
These fees are accurate for the 2022 financial year
The costs of setting up a new SMSF include:
- $512 – ASIC Fee for Setup of special purpose Corporate Trustee
- $400 – Legal fees for SMSF Deed
- $250 – Class Super First Year Fee
- $850 – Accounting fee for setup, create initial audit file, investment strategy, rollover funds, complete ABN and TFN applications and preparation of files you’ll need to open the bank account
- $2,012+GST – Total fees with finance options available if the client prefers to pay for the setup once the funds are rolled over
These fees are accurate for the 2022 financial year and can be reimbursed to the client from the SMSF once the setup is completed if the client so chooses.