For a competitive fixed fee we will handle all accounting and administration tasks for your SMSF Onshore!
As a firm made up of Specialist SMSF Accountants we offer a complete suite of SMSF administration services to help you ensure your SMSF meets its compliance obligations while providing ongoing advice and support for the trustees. Our work is customised for specific funds and done onshore by local SMSF accountants you can meet and talk too, remember we also provide great coffee!
Our customisable SMSF Services can include:
- Monthly reconciliation of bank account and investments
- Preparation of the annual Financial Statements
- Maintaining investment records for Capital Gains purposes
- Dealing with Cryptocurrency, Precious Metals and other unique asset class investments
- Maintaining member accounts
- Preparation & lodgement of BAS, IAS, PAYG and TBAR reports with the ATO along with income tax returns
- Maintenance of pension accounts
- Preparation of all minutes, declarations and regulatory documents in line with legislative requirements.
- Preparation of the audit file for the fund to be presented to our auditor
We are also equipped to handle any complex issues such as:
- Our legal eagles can review and update your SMSF Deed to ensure compliance with recent legislative changes
- We can sort out your LRBAs (Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements)
- When it is time to close the fund we are able to assist with Fund Windups
- We assist with deceased estate wind ups and can help you make sure you do so as tax effectively as possible
- We can process Trustee and Membership changes and recommend corporate trustees at all times
- If something has gone wrong, we are here to help! We have experience dealing with Compliance Breach rectifications.
The regular costs to maintain a basic SMSF under $3million include:
- $300+GST – Annual auditing
- $250+GST – Cass Super Fee
- $750+GST – Annual accounting, tax lodgement and annual administration fees
- $1,300+GST Total
These fees are accurate for the 2022 financial year
The costs of setting up a new SMSF include:
- $512 – ASIC Fee for Setup of special purpose Corporate Trustee
- $400 – Legal fees for SMSF Deed & Trustee Constitution
- $250 – Class Super First Year Fee
- $850 – Accounting fee for setup, create initial audit file, investment strategy, rollover funds, complete ABN and TFN applications and preparation of files you’ll need to open the bank account
- $2,012+GST – Total fees with finance options available if the client prefers to pay for the setup once the funds are rolled over
These fees are accurate for the 2022 financial year and can be reimbursed to the client from the SMSF once the setup is completed if the client so chooses.